Supplied as a box of 10 glass vials containing each 5 ml of solution.
Water for injection, hyaluronic acid, sodium chloride.
Indicated for the restoration of deep skin hydration.
• Map the area to be treated and properly position the patient to optimize the application.
• Perform hand hygiene prior to accessing supplies and handling vials.
• Remove the Flip-Off button from the vial and disinfect the rubber top of the vial with an alcohol pad.
• Using aseptic technique, attach a withdrawal needle to a sterile single-use syringe and withdraw an appropriate amount of the solution.
• Avoid touching the top of the vial. Never leave a drawing up needle inserted into a multidose vial if you have finished drawing up.
• Correction sites must be properly disinfected (70% alcohol or with another disinfectant).
• MESO-HA is administered by microinjections (multi-puncture, microneedling), needleless delivery systems (iontophoresis, ultrasonophoresis, electroporation, etc.) or percutaneously after stratum corneum removal by laser and dermabrasion.
• The total injection volume is dependent upon the area to be treated.
• The administration of MESO-HA is reserved for medical practitioners trained in the Mesotherapy techniques.
MESO-HA must not be used if the patient has cutaneous disorders, inflammation or infection at the treatment site or near to this site.
Redness, swelling, oedema, hematomas, itching and slight pain at the treatment site can occur and generally subside after a few hours.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Verify the expiry date and the integrity of the packaging before use. Do not use if the expiry date is exceeded or if the packaging is damaged.
• If unopened, record on the side of the vial the time that the vial is first being accessed. If the vial has previously been accessed, check the date of first access recorded on the vial. Do not use if more than 28 days has elapsed since first access.
• Discard the multidose vial if the user suspects that the sterility of the vial has been compromised.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
As indicated on package. Store between +2°C and +25°C and away from light. Do not freeze. After opening, the vial can be stored up to 28 days in the refrigerator.
Envisage 2 to 3 initial sessions 2 to 3 weeks apart according to the result, an additional session 2 months after, and then a maintenance session approximately every 4-5 months.