Supplied as a box of 10 glass vials containing each 5 ml of sterile solution.
Water for injection, hyaluronic acid, glutathione, alpha lipoic acid, N-acetylcysteine, sodium chloride.
Mesotherapy treatment that provides a «coup d’éclat» effect and restores radiance to devitalized, dull and tired skin.
• Map the area to be treated and properly position the patient to optimize the application.
• Remove the Flip-Off button from the vial and disinfect the rubber top of the vial.
• Using aseptic technique, attach a withdrawal needle to a sterile single-use syringe and withdraw an appropriate amount of the solution.
• Avoid touching the top of the vial. Never leave a drawing up needle inserted into a multidose vial if you have finished drawing up.
• Treatment sites must be properly disinfected.
• MESO-VITAL is administered by microinjections (multi-puncture, microneedling), needleless delivery systems (iontophoresis, ultrasonophoresis, electroporation, etc.) or percutaneously after stratum corneum removal by laser or dermabrasion.
• The total injection volume is dependent upon the area to be treated.
• The administration of MESO-VITAL is reserved for medical practitioners trained in the Mesotherapy techniques.
MESO-VITAL must not be used if the patient has cutaneous disorders, inflammation or infection at the treatment site or near to this site.
Redness, swelling, oedema, hematomas, itching and slight pain at the treatment site can occur and generally subside after a few hours.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Do not use if the expiry date is exceeded or if the packaging is damaged.
• If unopened, record on the side of the vial the date that the vial is first being accessed. If the vial has previously been accessed, check the date of first access recorded on the vial. Do not use if more than 28 days has elapsed since first access.
• Discard the vial if the sterility is suspected to have been compromised.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
As indicated on package. Store between +2°C and +25°C and away from light. Do not freeze. After opening, the vial can be stored up to 28 days in the refrigerator.