LABORATOIRES ORGEV INTERNATIONAL LTD (hereinafter “ORGEV”) is a limited liability company with registered office at Stourside Place 35-41 Station Road Ashford TN23 1, Kent, United Kingdom, registered in the Trade and Companies Register under number 06725986.
Contact information for ORGEV: [email protected] .
Acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale
The present general conditions of sale govern the contractual relations between any private individual or professional wishing to make a purchase on the site www.orgev.com. In this context, the buyer and the seller agree that these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, together with the order as accepted by ORGEV, exclusively govern their relationship.
Modification of the General Conditions of Sale
ORGEV reserves the right to unilaterally modify the General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. The modifications of the General Conditions of Sale will be applicable to any order placed after they are put online.
These General Conditions of Sale contain important information, in particular with regard to the guarantee and the limits of liability. You declare that you have read them and accept them.
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms and Conditions, “ORGEV” means ORGEV INTERNATIONAL LTD, acting under the trade name ORGEV, “you” means the buyer ordering on this website and “Products” means ORGEV products that can be ordered on the website www.orgev.com.
2. The purchase of a Product on this site implies unreserved acceptance by the buyer of these conditions of sale.
The products governed by these General Conditions are the products appearing on the ORGEV website accessible at www.orgev.com. These products are offered within the limits of available stocks. ORGEV will make its best efforts to ensure that the photographic representation of the products is as accurate as possible. Moreover, it is possible that your perception of the photographic representation of the Products on your own screen does not correspond exactly to the Product.
ORGEV will endeavour to deliver the order within 10 working days (Monday to Friday except public holidays) from the day of receipt of the order.
1. All orders require your signature upon receipt.
1. To submit a product order to us, we ask you to:
a. create a “customer profile” on this site by entering your contact details in the form and choosing a password associated with your username (the e-mail address you provide us with),
b. complete your order online from your customer account.
2. ORGEV reserves the right to refuse an order. In this case, ORGEV will inform you as soon as possible of the reasons for the refusal and will refund your payment in full.
Prices and Rules
1. The prices listed on this site are prices including VAT in pounds sterling. The prices may be modified at any time, it being understood that the price appearing on the site on the day of the order will be the only one applicable to the buyer.
2. The amount payable to ORGEV for an order is the sum of the following amounts:
a. the sum of the prices of each product ordered as indicated on the site on the date of the order (Subtotal Products);
b. delivery charges
c. any VAT
3. Payment is due upon order and must be made by credit card. Payments will be made through the secure payment system that uses the SSL protocol “Secure Socket Layer” so that the information transmitted is encrypted by software and no third party can become aware of it during transport over the network.
The seller, in the process of selling online, is bound only by an obligation of means; his liability can not be incurred for damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as loss of data, intrusion, viruses, disruption of service, or other unintended problems.
1. If you do not pay for the order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, ORGEV reserves the right to take the following measures:
a. defer Delivery and return the Products to stock from the order, and/or
b. no longer deal with you, and ORGEV will not be liable to you for any loss or damage resulting from such action.
2. You are responsible for determining that the Products are suitable for your intended use.
3. In accordance with the “Warranty” clause below and within the limits defined by law, ORGEV’s liability in the event of breach of its obligations defined in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale or by other legal provisions (including defects inherent in the Product) is limited to the refund or replacement of the Products in question.
Right of withdrawal
As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal which allows you to return the Products without having to justify reasons, nor having to pay a penalty. However, if the return of the Products is neither due to a defect nor to an error on the part of ORGEV, the return costs will remain at your expense, and you may exercise this right within 7 clear days of receipt of the Products. If you exercise this right of withdrawal, you will return, at your expense, the Products ordered, in a condition suitable for new marketing, to the following address: ORGEV, 4 rue de l’Amiral Courbet 75116 Paris France. ORGEV will proceed with the refund within 30 days following the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Refunds and Returns
Only items purchased on the ORGEV website (www.orgev.com) can be returned to ORGEV for refund or exchange. If an item is damaged during transport between ORGEV and the place of delivery, it will be exchanged or refunded by ORGEV. The shipping costs for the return of said Products shall be refunded if the Products sent do not conform to the Order, if the Products are damaged during transport or if they are defective. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order for ORGEV to proceed with any refund or exchange. Please send an e-mail to à[email protected] before forwarding a product to us so that our sales staff can facilitate the procedure for you. We recommend that you retain the receipt obtained by the freight forwarder until you are satisfied that your package has been received by ORGEV. We may ask you to produce it if we do not receive your package. We will endeavour to process your returns within 10 working days of receipt and the refund will be made via the credit card you used for payment.
In the event that ORGEV is delayed or unable to fulfil the obligations defined by the order due to an unforeseeable event beyond its control, ORGEV shall not be held liable for it and the time limit for fulfilling it shall be extended by the duration of the said event considered as a case of force majeure. Personal data The information transmitted by you within the framework of your order of Products will be the object of a data-processing treatment. ORGEV is committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal data. ORGEV will only collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the applicable personal data regulations applicable to you. Applicable Law These Online Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or relating to their performance or interpretation shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, subject to applicable public policy rules.